“Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined. ” Henry David Thoreau
Looking for a fresh start. An opportunity to start over again. An opportunity to set new financial goals and objectives. An opportunity to design the financial lifestyle you want to live. You probably already have some goals in mind that you want to accomplish.
How will you stay on track to make sure you reach the personal financial goals you want to accomplish? Yes its easy to say I want to simplify my finances. But how will you do it and how will you know if you are accomplishing your goals.
Have you considered writing a financial mission statement to help you simplify your personal finances. A financial mission statement will help you change your financial direction so you can live the financial lifestyle you desire.
Here is this week’s simple financial tip to help you design your personal financial mission statement:
- Mission statement must be written or typed. Its always easier to accomplish your goals is its written.
- Read your mission statement regularly. This way your are constantly reminded of your goals and objectives.
- Commit your mission statement to memory. By reading it regularly you will commit it to memory.
- Mission statement must have specific and measurable goals and objectives. This will be your road map to help you accomplish your financial goals not like this Suze Orman advice.
- Must have specific deadlines. Having monthly deadlines will help you meet your year end deadline.
Now follow those 5 simple steps to design your personal financial mission statement. This simple statement can go a long way in helping you simplify your personal finances. Remember take one step at time to simplify your personal financial lifestyle. This is the first step.